There are three types of SONAs: Regular, In-Store, Vote, and Personal.
The regular and Personal SONAs have one screen containing all test, graphics, and links information the advertiser or individual wants to provide to the potential customer, friend, or business associate.
The In-Store SONA (Type = "In-Store" on the Create/Edit pages) has an additional screen (Help Scren) providing the store, mall, event visitors and participants with safety-related information, both general and emergency.
The Vote and In-Store SONAs are described later (Type = "Vote"/"In-Store").
REGISTERING AND EDITING YOUR PROFILE
After the free SONAD app is downloaded and installed on your phone, you are eligible to create your own SONAs. To start the process you will create a SONA Management Account by using ID and Password that you already created when installing your free copy of the SONAD app.
From then on, you will have access to the Your SONA site, where you will be able to create new SONAs or edit the SONAs you designed in earlier sessions, after login.
CREATING YOUR SONAs
After the free SONAD app is downloaded and installed on your phone, you are eligible to create your own SONAs. To start the process you will create a SONA Management Account by using ID and Password that you already created when installing your free copy of the SONAD app. From then on, you will have access to the Your SONA site, where you will be able to create new SONAs or edit the SONAs you designed in earlier sessions, after login.
SONA DATA FIELDS
Most of the SONAs can be created by providing input to several mandatory data fields:
• SONA ID. A unique ID you give to your SONA. It should be short and descriptive; can be same as the SONA Name or a part of it.
• SONA Name. The name of the SONA. It can be a name of the product or service, your name (for a personal SONA), title of a show, etc.
• Type. The data in this field is used to categorize your SONA. Two types, Vote and In-Store have a special structure as explained below.
• Picture. This is your face picture, logo of the product you advertise, any abstract image associated with the content of the SONA.
• Description. A text field where you input information about yourself (personal SONA), description of a product or service, guides, etc.
• Phone. A telephone to call to reach you or product or service provider.
All remaining input data fields on the Create SONA page include text and urls that can be populated as needed.
Note: in order to generate the ABOUT ME (WAV) file for download, the following two input data fields must be filled:
• "Your audio clip" must be provided.
After creating the SONA and pressing "UPLOAD", you will get to the SONA Menu screen showing all SONAs you have created so far.
Clicking your SONA's name will get you to the Edit SONA screen where you can update the information yo provided earlier. At the bottom of this screen you will see the audio player that can play the ABOUT ME file with the audio barcode embedded; you can also download that audio file.
There are two special SONAs: Vote and In-Store that are available in the pull-down menu.
The Vote SONA is designed for conducting opinion polls or voting, and has a different structure using the following input fields:
• SONA Name. Text. (one line)
• Voting Choice 1. Text. (all choices - one line)
• Voting Choice 2. Text.
• Voting Choice 3. Text.
• Voting Choice 4. Text.
• Voting Choice 5. Text.
Up to 5 voting choices are allowed in the Vote SONA.
• Picture. Icon identifying the specific voting or opinion poll.
The In-Store SONA (screen shown in examples above) has a safety and emergency guidance screen that is invoked by pressing the red "Help" button.”
This SONA has two unique mandatory input data fields:
• Safety Guidance. Description of emergency actions and safety guidance.
• Phone number to summon local help.
The Help screen of the In-Store SONA has three emergency-related buttons:
• “911” button to call 911.
• “Phone” button to call for local help.
• Beacon button. Pressing this button will produce a repeating waling sound and a screen flashing in different colors to attract attention in case of emergency.
Each regular SONA can contain up to 8 links, each associated with one of the round icons displayed on the phone’s SONA screen. The best way to learn the process is to experiment by creating your SONAs and see what specific information you would want included in each.
Start designing your SONA!
*Audio Barcode and Communications Protocol (ABCP)______
is SONAD’s proprietary technology. Patent pending.______
All content on Sonad.io is subject to the License Agreement______
Redistribution of content on this site is strictly prohibited______
© Copyright 2016 Sonad, Inc.______